Helping You Create Harmony in your Life
Everybody wants to live in harmony at work and home, but for many that dream has been lost in the noise of living and surviving in the modern world.
But it doesn't have to be that way.....
When people are better able to enjoy their life journey, I strongly believe this has a positive impact on the health and well-being of their families, businesses and communities. My aim is to help people achieve this.
Here's How James Can Help You Improve Your Life
Register to receive regular emails with practical tips to help improve your life. No hard sell, no pressure and your email will not be shared with anyone.
Attend one of our regular workshops or webinars that will introduce new ways to look at yourself and the world around you in a totally different way.
Decide whether you want to go a step further by booking a free introductory session with James. Again, no hard sell, pressure or obligation. That's it!
- "James Bryden is an outstanding thinker; a quality he shares unhesitatingly with his many grateful clients. He is a man of deep compassion and emotional insight. He's a Game Changer AND a Life Changer. " Kym Bidstrup
- "James is a person of deep empathy. His approach is more profound, almost hypnotic yet respectfully so, guiding you to find your own wisdom and set your own path.... " Alexis
What's My Investment?
- How much has living this way cost you?
- What has been the cost of the stress you've been under?
- Why do you say one thing yet do another?
The truth is, your lack of clarity may already be costing you a great deal.
Complete our online assessment and receive a comprehensive report along with up to 2 hours of expert feedback and coaching from James.
As option 1 but with 2 extra sessions where we'll address relationship problems and/or any other issues that may have been uncovered in our first session.
As per the first 2 options with an additional 3 sessions making 6 in total. We'll discover your real core values, set some personal boundaries along with setting inspiring goals and getting you into action.